Kibbi provides a smart home security system that is used via Android and iOS smartphones and the Mobile Application. Among other features (including a wide-angle HD video camera, a high-quality microphone, a speaker, and an accelerometer), the device contains an HD video camera and seperate sensors that, when stuck on doors or windows, can track temperature, open and closed motoring, sound, and movement, . Kibbi alerts you when it senses something defined by its software as out of the ordinary—from sudden temperature spikes that could indicate a fire to sound and vibrations that could signal an intruder. Over time, Kibbi learns to understand activity patterns, allowing it to send even smarter notifications.
By submitting your information to us, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we may collect from you - When you visit, register or use the services on this website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, contact details, date of birth, and e-mail address. We may also collect information about your use of this website.
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the services, features and information you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our products and services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our products or services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products or services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know. In particular, if you subscribe to our newsletter service we may use your information to keep you informed by email of the latest news and developments and information about us.
Disclosure of your information - The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or disclosed to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985. We may also disclose your personal information:
- to employees and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or a substantial amount of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- where you have consented when providing us with your details on the registration form, we may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by a web server (such as that used to run this website) to an individual's computer, which are then stored on the computer's hard drive.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record "log files" containing information about the volume and characteristics of our Website traffic. We use log files to build pictures of how our Website is used to help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.